Sunday, November 20, 2011

Panorama..continued...

I keep wondering if I should paint this one large area (poorly framed in) behind my woodstove before the Open studio tour. It used to be an old bulliten board I think only it's been painted white.

I'll have to take a photo of the wall so you can see what I mean.

I figured the best thing I could really do it try to make it look like a window... so
I took this photo Monday, from the kitchen.
Right now the trees are so full you can't really see much of anything...
just a blur of green and a glimpse of the river.
No, I am not getting completely distracted from the upcoming Plein air festival...
:)
I'm still thinking about it.
This was first posted in July of 2011...
Obviously I didn't get around to painting it, there was so much else to do!
**************************************
Now: 11-20-11
I am finally showing you the photos of the space that I am considering painting.
I've actually spent some time smmothing out the surface a bit.
(I think it used to be a bulletin board.)
I definately want to make a long panoramic landscape on this surface.
To this end I have been practicing my panoramic photography
 I don't claim to really be good at it...all I need is an image worth painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment