Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting ready for a big art show.

I thought I might not have much to do, but I've barely begun!'
Catalog-ing Art...Is that a word?
 I am Actually making a complete list of ALL my art in preparation for the Fall Open Studio.


 The River in my backyard, A painting which my Brother (Jeff) owns.
 I HAD intended on just posting a lot of photos of art, but after wrinting bunches of descriptions, I decided a small photo with the title will make it far easier for me to track.
So with that in mind, I spent most of my weekend sorting, listing, checking the back to see if they are framed properly, and Typing into an Excell program all the info on each piece of art.

I also did some seriously needed retouch painting on the main floor main room of the house.
(So many years of stacking firewood inside had scratched the paint badly, which wouldn't be a problem except the flourescent green that showed through was unnervingly bright!)

No comments:

Post a Comment