Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gotta get back to art! ...aRRRt I mean...

 I must admit to having a lot of great and exciting plans for the store this year... so my time will be divided...but I haven't forgotten to do art.

The first thing coming to the store is the RE cycle show. Art with 3 R's. Artists Mediums REDUCE, RE-USE, RECYCLE  Exhibit.
There is  still a CALL for ARRRT! Go to the store's website at http://www.artistsmediums.com/ or the Artists' Mediums blog. (ALL artists are invited! ...nudge...nudge...)

 These shows have always been a lot of fun!
 You have to see it to believe what people can make out of garbage.
  I HAD two pieces that would fit the theme,but over the past few days, I have finished two more collages.
So I will have a total of four pieces in the show: 3 collage and one 3-D.
The collages are made from seed and bulb catalogs:
so fresh off the presses, I haven't even named them yet.
I seemed to have lost track of the phot of the other one...will post again soon.
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment