Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update - so busy!

I am preparing to join in the fun for the  2nd Annual Jericho Plein Air Festival on  Sat. July 21st.
I think I may even use my oils this time! But the bad news is that I have no online at home capability right now. I am awaiting a new modem, should be a few weeks. So I won't be able to give updated posts....but I will be there, and so will Kristin!
For Photos from last years event go to: http://gypsiesgesso.blogspot.com/2011/07/photos-from-plein-air-festival.html
 
 If you are not already participating, please come to meet and watch the artists.
 At 22 Barber Farm Road. July 21st from 8 am until 3 p.m. 
Much of the painting I have been doing this year - is scraping and priming my own home, although I still haven't reached the really high stuff yet! 
I promise photos will follow once I am back online again. 

I am also trying to help the Essex Art League plan their next year's events, and I am working with local Williston craft shops to try to pool our resources to advertise together...adn a few other things besides. 
I just got back from visiting some of John's family in CT. WE got to walk on the beach and eat some seafood- so I had a great time!!!
And they are doing major bridge construction next to my house.
Seems like a busy summer.
-chels

No comments:

Post a Comment