Monday, July 25, 2011

A Day off!

After the Plein air fest I went to Lammoile county field days....
too tired to think of taking photos , although I ate a ton of Faire food!
Yesterday, I did some mowing -and in the evening John & I took a ride around this gorgeous North country,
and I took several more photos from which to paint.

Still unpacking.
 Here are the works I showed during the reception.
Since I am so accustomed to oils, I really overworked them.
The willow was a little better...

I know I can do better, so I kinda don't want to put away the watercolors, just yet.

I'm going to have to put some things away though, there is art stuff spread all over this house.

...and I still should finish mowing ....
After picking blueberries in the yard yesterday, I am also convinced I need to make Blueberry muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment