Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just about ready for the Plein air Festival

Almost ready for the Plein Air Fest.
I got more bug spray, I even bought a straw hat..which I hope I remember to wear..
I'm A little nervous..only because I never paint outside and there's going to probably be a lot of people there!
So what can I do, that would be the best challenge for myself to stop taking it so seriously?
Might as well knock myself completely off-balance:
First, skip the acrylics, use the Watercolors mostly. (I rarely paint in Watercolors.)
(Only if I find the time tonight,or tomorrow night, will I mix a batch of oils, -as backup only- since I am most comfortable with oils..)
I do usually paint Landscapes.
If it's a REAL challenge, maybe I should try to paint the people participating?
Will any permit it?
(I can gaurantee they wont' be very representational. I almost never do portriats.)
So this should be fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment