Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Plein air Festival

this weekend is the Plein air festival,
and I have signed up!

I am one of the 75 per-registered artists
who will be PAINTING OUTSIDE ALL DAY...
rain or shine(!)
 in Underhill, (it could be pretty hot!)
 and then showing the artwork done -
at the Emille Gruppe Gallery and Barber Farm
- at the end of a long ART day.
Come see the finished art. (from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.)
 You're likely to see some great stuff!

Trying not to get nervous about the fact that I seem Incapable of choosing ...there are several stacks by the door.Everything I need for:
  Oils,
 Acrylics,
Watercolors,

Plus  a stack of things I need no-matter which medium I choose...bug spray, water,...I keep adding to the piles. Excitement and nervousness are nearly indistinguishable from eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment